Complete business protection with EZBackup!
Powered by Acronis Cloud Backup, EZBackup is an easy-to-use, hybrid cloud backup solution! Enjoy safe, secure, and scalable offsite and local backup for any data or any system — anytime, anywhere.
EZBackup Key Data Protection Features
- Protect everything on Windows® and Linux® servers, any hypervisor, PCs, Macs®, iPhone®, iPad® and Android®devices, and Office 365® mailboxes.
- Fast Recovery: Achieve Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) of 15 seconds or less by starting your Windows or Linux backup directly from storage as a VMware Virtual Machines (VM); no data movement required.
- Flexible Storage Options: Increase business resiliency by storing your backups in up to five locations, including local disks, NAS, SAN, as well as proven and secure Acronis Cloud Storage.
- A Secure Solution: Keep your data safe with advanced ransomware protection of backups and endpoints, data encryption, network based login restrictions, and more.
- NEW! Acronis Active Protection™: Protect data and systems from ransomware attacks by detecting, blocking, and reversing suspicious changes to data, backup files, and backup agent.
Why EZBackup Cloud Storage?
- EZ to Implement: Simply buy a subscription, select the cloud storage size you need, and start backing up to our secure local data centers with EZBackup! Unsure of what you need? Let us perform a free backup assessment of your environment to help you ensure all your critical business systems are protected. We can also install and setup it all up for you!
- Fully Managed: Let us worry about monitoring your backups! We will automatically remediate any issues that the backup software may encounter
- Eliminates Tapes: According to Redmond Magazine, 75 percent of small and medium-sized organizations that use tape backup experience tape failure each year. Do you want to take this risk? Choose reliable, offsite, cloud backup with EZBackup and enjoy peace of mind!
Ready To Get Started? Contact Us For A Customized Quote
Frequently Asked Questions
How Secure Will My Data Be?
Only you have access to the data you store in the Data Center.
Acronis Data Centers identify all the incoming data with your backup account number. Only you can access the data, whether you are backing up or restoring a single file or an entire machine.
Your data is encrypted — even before you send it.
Acronis Cloud Storage can encrypt your data at-source with government-approved AES-256 strong encryption before sending it to a secure Acronis Data Center. You set the password and only you can access it.
Even metadata is encrypted!
All management communication between your system and the Acronis Cloud runs through secure channels with SSL encryption. With our cloud backup solutions, all aspects of your data are completely secure at any given moment in time.
Acronis Data Centers are highly secure.
Physical security is ensured via high fences, 24×7 security personnel, and video surveillance with 90-day archiving. A biometric hand-geometry scan and proximity key card are required for access.
Acronis Data Centers are SSAE-16 certified.
SSAE 16 is the framework used by outside entities to examine a data center organization and its internal controls. Compliance-sensitive companies often require SSAE-16 certification (including publicly traded enterprises, financial firms, and healthcare organizations).